Festive fun at the best Christmas marketsBack to latest posts
Christmas markets have long been a tradition in the UK, marred only by the arrival of Oliver Cromwell, after which they ceased almost immediately.
Fortunately for us, their revival is our gain as many of our major towns and cities now play host to some of the best festive fairs – from Truro to Glasgow, not forgetting Lincoln, Bath, Birmingham, Oxford, Manchester, Winchester and Caerphilly in between.
Whilst there are no guarantees of snow, these markets nevertheless offer an authentic taste of Christmas, with traditional goods from all over the world showcased alongside the very best local produce.
So why not get in the festive spirit with a warming glass of mulled wine and a wander round these magical stalls?
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (4)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (17)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (12)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (8)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (17)
- Romantic holiday cottages (11)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (30)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)