Fancy a break away in a quirky holiday cottage?Back to latest posts
Ever wondered what it might be like to spend a few nights in a Martello Tower – one of the small defensive forts built across the British Empire during the nineteenth century? To climb up to the kitchen and look right out to uninterrupted views across the Suffolk coastline?
What about a romantic week away in a refurbished 1894 showman’s carriage in East Sussex, complete with views across to nearby Bodiam Castle?
Take out your own rowing boat to fish for sturgeon on your own private lake, amidst the peaceful surroundings of a luxurious boathouse in Northumberland.
Or how about a break in a yellow, triangular-shaped house called ‘The Piece of Cheese’?!
If you’re looking for something completely out of the ordinary, then we have all these and many more unusual, individual and quirky holiday cottages, guaranteed to remain talking points for years to come.
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (1)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (19)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (13)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (18)
- Romantic holiday cottages (13)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (44)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)