Coasteering - a white knuckle ride on Britain's coastlineBack to latest posts
Whether you’re looking for a white knuckle experience or the opportunity to better understand coastal ecology, Coasteering has something for everyone.
A relatively new activity, it allows adrenalin-seeking enthusiasts to navigate rocky coastlines on foot or by swimming, without the aid of boats, ropes or other devices.
Requiring wetsuits, helmets and buoyancy aids as well as protective footwear, Coasteering is not for the fainthearted. But if you fancy combining exploring, swimming, climbing, sea level traversing, jumping and diving into the sea, then this sport might just be for you.
Coasteering is a perfect year round group activity and can be done in over 100 centres, principally along the rockier west coast of Britain, including Cornwall, Dorset, Pembrokeshire, Anglesey and the Highlands and Isles of Scotland.
You might just want to make sure you have a holiday cottage nearby to relax in once you’ve finished for the day…
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (1)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (16)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (5)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (8)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (17)
- Romantic holiday cottages (9)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (2)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (17)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)