Another reason to explore England by bikeBack to latest posts
The government has today announced that it plans to invest £94 million in promoting cycling in England.
Intended to improve existing and develop new cycle routes, the money will be split between the cities of Norwich, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Newcastle, Bristol, Oxford and Cambridge as well as four national parks: New Forest; Peak District; South Downs and Dartmoor.
British Prime Minister David Cameron commented "Following our success in the Olympics, the Paralympics and the Tour de France, British cycling is riding high - now we want to see cycling soar."
So if you fancy a break away with your bike to explore these areas in more detail, then take a look through our self-catering holiday cottages and apartments with bike storage.
Offering you peace of mind that there’s somewhere to keep an eye on your bikes whilst you relax and enjoy your holiday.
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (1)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (16)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (5)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (8)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (17)
- Romantic holiday cottages (9)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (2)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (18)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)