Internet access a must for many holiday makersBack to latest posts
Far from switching off on holiday, recent research commissioned by Lastminute.com showed that 90% of British holidaymakers spend up to 4 hours a day on a smartphone, tablet or other digital device.
Fortunately, not all of this is about being unable to leave the office behind.
Most popular uses for our digital devices are apparently to take 'selfies' - photos of ourselves - to be uploaded and shared with friends on social media sites. The modern day equivalent of sending a postcard?!
And such is the demand for internet access these days, research showed that over a quarter (27%) of travellers would not book a hotel that didn’t offer free Wi-Fi.
So if accommodation with internet access is important to you whilst you’re away, then check out our wide range of self-catering holiday cottages and apartments in the UK with Wi-Fi.
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (2)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (22)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (15)
- Large holiday cottages (11)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (2)
- Quirky & unusual (20)
- Romantic holiday cottages (14)
- Shepherd's Huts (2)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (62)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)