Blog posts: September 2013
Connect with Colonsay: Seventeen days of food, drink and nature
Starting 11th October 2013 and running for seventeen days, ‘Connect with Colonsay’ encourages visitors to sample some of the very best this island has to offer, including a seaweed tasting workshop! Read more...
Snuggle up in a holiday cottage with a log fire – now listed all in one place
On a chilly winter’s day, we think you’ll agree that nothing beats stepping out of the cold into a cosy warm cottage, lit up with a crackling open fire or wood burning stove. Read more...
10 top tips for going on holiday with a baby or toddler
Going on holiday with a baby or toddler can be daunting!
But, with a bit of careful planning and some self-belief you can have a lot of fun on holiday with your new addition. Read more...
Large party houses still available for Christmas and New Year
Fancy doing something different for Christmas or New Year? Get away from it all and share a huge holiday cottage? Read more...Tagged in:
Yorkshire named Europe’s Leading Destination for 2013
Yorkshire has beaten off competition from Berlin, London and Madrid to win the title of Europe's Leading Destination in 2013. Read more...
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (2)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (22)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (15)
- Large holiday cottages (11)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (2)
- Quirky & unusual (20)
- Romantic holiday cottages (14)
- Shepherd's Huts (2)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (62)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)