Blog posts: December 2013
With snow now starting to fall across many of the best pistes in Scotland, more and more people will be heading north to take advantage of our home grown slopes. Read more...
Read more about what journalist Selina Maycock thought of her recent stay in 'Avocet' in Norfolk when she arranged for her and her partner’s families to meet for the first time! Read more...
Northumberland National Park and Kielder Water & Forest Park celebrate having just been granted Gold dark-sky status by The International Dark Skies Association. Read more...
Twixtmas, the period between Christmas and New Year (27-30 December), is an ideal time to grab a bargain holiday cottage and escape the excesses of the festive season! Read more...
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (2)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (19)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (14)
- Large holiday cottages (9)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (19)
- Romantic holiday cottages (13)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (49)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)