More than 100 new holiday cottages just added in YorkshireBack to latest posts
Exciting news! Since January, we’ve added over 100 new holiday cottages in Yorkshire.
Yorkshire: Europe's Leading Destination (2013)
For those not familiar with the UK’s biggest county, it recently beat Berlin, London and Madrid to win the title of Europe's Leading Destination in 2013.
And it's not hard to see why.
With vast stretches of unspoilt countryside in the Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors to vibrant cities like York and Leeds, there really is something for everyone.
Tour de France to start in Yorkshire
And for fans of cycling – or fans of Chris Froome and Bradley Wiggins - for the first time in its history, this year (5 & 6 July 2014) the Tour de France will start in Yorkshire!
Known as Le Grand Départ, it will leave the City of Leeds and over two days take in York, Ripon and Sheffield as well as some of the most stunning countryside across this, the UK’s biggest county.
What’s more, it’s completely free to watch – so you can choose your spot on the flat or at the top of one of the tough climbs.
With over 360 properties to choose from, why not come and check it out for yourself?
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (2)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (22)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (15)
- Large holiday cottages (11)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (2)
- Quirky & unusual (20)
- Romantic holiday cottages (14)
- Shepherd's Huts (2)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (62)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)