Holiday cottages with fishing nearbyBack to latest posts
As an island, one of the great benefits of the UK is that its coastline offers limitless opportunities for the keen angler.
But it doesn’t just stop there. Whether your passion is corse, game or sea fishing, from Land’s End to John O’Groats, there’s something for everyone.
Take yourself off and experience a quiet, relaxing day amidst gorgeous scenery, just fishing for trout.
Or, for the adrenaline junkies, why not charter a boat and feel first-hand the thrill of catching, tagging and releasing a shark off the coast of Britain?!
Our self-catering holiday cottages with fishing nearby are close to rivers, lakes or the coast. Another great way to explore the UK.
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (2)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (19)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (14)
- Large holiday cottages (9)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (19)
- Romantic holiday cottages (13)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (50)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)