Coastguard Lookout chosen as a Cool CottageBack to latest posts
We’re over the moon to find out that Coastguard Lookout has just been chosen by The Guardian newspaper as a ‘Cool Cottage’ in the Home Counties.
One of five showcased in this area, Coastguard’s beachside location; minimalist interior, free of internal doors and history as a 1950s radar monitoring station ensure that it remains a talking point for anyone booking to stay for a holiday.
Why not come and check it out for yourself? Just one of our many holiday cottages in Kent.
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (2)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (21)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (14)
- Large holiday cottages (11)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (19)
- Romantic holiday cottages (13)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (54)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)