Ever wanted to go on a holiday where you can really escape from it all?Back to latest posts
Ever wanted to go on a holiday where you can really escape from it all?
No TV? No Wi-Fi? Just you, the kids, a campfire and a huge sandy beach?
Luxury Safari Tent in Dunbar, East Lothian, Scotland offers a quirky alternative to bricks and mortar.
One of seven tents, it sleeps 6-8 people in two bedrooms, with a cosy ‘cupboard’ bed that kids will just adore.
The tents come complete with a shower, toilet and even a Belfast sink. Not to mention a gorgeous wood burning stove to keep you all cosy and warm. Definitely glamping not camping!
Situated on a farm and next to one of the most spectacular beaches, there is allegedly less rain and more sunshine here than any other part of the UK.
With endless walks through woods and along the beaches; ‘hands on farming’ helping out with the chickens, ducks, lambs, ponies and rabbits and pony trekking nearby, there’s more than enough to entertain the kids.
And at the end of a long day, you can all sit back and toast marshmallows around a bonfire…
Sleeping 6-8 in each tent, prices start from £685 for a 7 night stay.
Just one of our holiday cottages in Scotland.
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (1)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (16)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (5)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (8)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (17)
- Romantic holiday cottages (9)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (2)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (17)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)