Outstanding lakeside cottage in Snowdonia now available as a holiday letBack to latest posts
High up in the mountains, amidst the stunning scenery of Snowdonia’s forests and lakes, is a little piece of heaven: Ty Newydd near Llanrwst in Wales is nothing short of idyllic.
If you are looking to get away from it all without compromising luxurious high standards (full Sky TV; 50” plasma screens; games room with PlayStation 3; underfloor heating; log burner and a superb kitchen) then this fine stone-built cottage is for you.
Ty Newydd is located just near to Llyn Geirionydd, a lake where water sports including sailing and water skiing are permitted. There is a jetty close by too if you wish to bring your own boat.
The house is supplied with water from a natural spring, which is UV treated - beautiful, fresh Welsh water, ready to drink!
Nearby Betws y Coed is regarded by many as the gateway to Snowdonia and always a popular destination for walkers and explorers.
Sleeping 7 in 3 bedrooms, prices start from £795 for a 7 night stay.
Why not come and check it out for yourself? Just one of several stunning holiday cottages in Wales.
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (2)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (22)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (15)
- Large holiday cottages (11)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (2)
- Quirky & unusual (20)
- Romantic holiday cottages (14)
- Shepherd's Huts (2)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (61)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)