50 Shades of Green: Holiday cottages with gorgeous gardensBack to latest posts
The long awaited appearance of snowdrops in our gardens heralds, for many, the promise of Spring and with it, some warmer weather!
And as the daffodils start to push up, we’re already being transported to lazy Summer afternoons, the smell of freshly cut grass and distant hum of insects as we lie back and soak up the sun’s rays…
So what better way to appreciate all this than to experience it first hand in a holiday cottage with an incredible garden?
Are you looking for somewhere with a more formal design? An Italianate garden complete with the sound of cascading water from the ornate fountains?
Or maybe an archetypal cottage garden with hollyhocks, columbines and foxgloves?
Perhaps you would prefer a secluded, walled courtyard garden?
Or how about a stunning garden built into a rockface overlooking Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia in Wales?
If you have small children or pets, then you may well want somewhere where you can feel safe to let them play freely? That’s why created a category to let you search for holiday cottages with an enclosed garden.
And if you’re lucky, you might even find some that come complete with their own vegetable garden!
Fancy playing croquet? Golf? Or need to land a helicopter?! We’ve got huge stately home gardens that can accommodate all this and much more!
To browse these and many more images, why not visit our Pinterest board of holiday cottages with gorgeous gardens.
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (1)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (16)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (5)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (8)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (17)
- Romantic holiday cottages (9)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (2)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (16)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)