Quintessential English cottage with 21st Century flair just addedBack to latest posts
Come and take a look around Watersmeet Cottage in Gloucestershire – an 18th century cottage combining 21st century interior design – complete with unexpected flashes of colour!
Dating back to 1824, when it was originally two cottages, Watersmeet is now a spacious, luxurious and quirky holiday home, set in a picturesque Cotswolds village, just 10 miles from the centre of Bath.
Oozing style, charm and personality, this cottage offers period character features including large open fireplaces, flagstone flooring and beamed ceilings.
Set in an unspoilt idyllic hamlet, it comprises four bedrooms and two bathrooms, each with a roll top bath plus large living areas into which the sun streams into on a bright day.
Outside, there are three separate garden areas, including one with a meandering brook and waterfall opposite the house – just perfect for a paddle.
If you are looking to get away from it all but remain central to Bath, The Cotswolds or Bristol, then this cottage is the perfect hideaway.
Accommodating 8 guests in 4 bedrooms, Watersmeet Cottage costs from £1,200 for 7 nights. Short breaks are also available.
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (1)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (16)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (5)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (8)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (17)
- Romantic holiday cottages (9)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (2)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (18)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)