Is this the best ever welcome hamper?!Back to latest posts
Is this the best ever welcome hamper?!
There can be nothing more lovely than arriving at your holiday cottage after a long drive to find a welcome hamper. It’s your chance to finally unwind and relax. And start your holiday.
And what better way than with one of these outstanding welcome baskets from our five-star luxurious holiday cottages in Bruern in the Cotswolds?!
You will be greeted by this incredible array of complementary essentials – plus some rather gorgeous luxuries too! And they are all sourced locally – apart from of course, the Champagne.
- A 2009 vintage bottle of Heidsieck & C° Monopole Champagne
- Quality Jersey and Guernsey milk produced by a local farming family on a small Cotswold farm
- Holmleigh Dairy Butter
- A delicious free range, home-made cake from the Chipping Norton Tea Set
- Country Market preserves
- R-Oil Cotswold Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Cacklebean Eggs from Cackleberry Farm which houses entirely free range rare breed flocks in traditional chicken houses on 12 acres of land
- Artisan cheese ‘Kingham Green’ produced in Oxfordshire Crudge’s Cheese
- Paddock Farm Sausages and Bacon from their own Tamworth pigs
- Emily’s ice cream made using seasonal and local ingredients
Find out more about our luxury holiday cottages in Bruern in the heart of the Cotswolds, between Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and Burford.
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (1)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (16)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (6)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (8)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (17)
- Romantic holiday cottages (9)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (2)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (19)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)