Blog posts: March 2020
If you or one of your group suffers from allergies, or if you are simply not a fan of dogs, it is quite understandable that you will want to book a pet free holiday cottage in the UK. Read more...
If you are looking for a holiday cottage that offers something a little out of the ordinary, then we have some fantastically quirky self-catering holiday cottages right across the UK. Read more...
As it starts to get warmer, thoughts quickly turn to summer fun. From stretches of golden sands to secluded bays surrounded by limestone rocks, the UK is home to hundreds of beautiful beaches. Here’s our pick of the 8 best UK beaches to visit in 2020. Read more...
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (2)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (22)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (15)
- Large holiday cottages (11)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (2)
- Quirky & unusual (20)
- Romantic holiday cottages (14)
- Shepherd's Huts (2)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (62)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)