Blog posts with category: Accessible holiday cottages
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a condition that affects a huge number of people – as well as their families. So how do you go about finding a holiday cottage in the UK that is suitable for someone with autism? Holiday Cottage Compare shows you how. Read more...
Accessibility is not the obstacle it once was when it comes to booking one-level holiday cottages - a holiday bungalow allows you to get away for a well-earned break without having to worry about climbing stairs. Read more...
Whether you are looking for disabled access holidays for someone who uses a wheelchair – or a downstairs bedroom, bathroom and walk in shower for someone who is elderly and just less mobile, our search functionality allows you to select exactly what you want. Read more...
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (5)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (1)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (19)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (12)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (18)
- Romantic holiday cottages (12)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (40)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)