Blog posts with category: Autumn
October half term offers the first chance to catch a break together as a family after the start of the school year and if you’re lucky, one of the last chances to catch some good weather before autumn – and winter – are truly upon us. Read more...
Why now is the perfect time to book a short break holiday cottage (and use up your spare annual leave!)
As the leave year draws to a close, perhaps now is the perfect time to down tools, use up that leave and book a short break away? Read more...
How to find the perfect child friendly holiday cottage for October half term (And how being flexible with your search can return your perfect cottage) Read more...
Whilst many of us may be familiar with the legendary fall colours of New England in the US, there are some absolutely magnificent displays to see here in the UK. So why not grab your wellies and head out this October to explore some of these places for yourself? Read more...
The time is now to celebrate the best of this year’s harvest with a pint of the real stuff before winter is upon us! Read more...
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (2)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (20)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (14)
- Large holiday cottages (11)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (19)
- Romantic holiday cottages (13)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (53)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)