Blog posts with category: East Sussex
Should Harry and Megan decide to venture out and explore Sussex, the county recently bestowed on them by Her Majesty, The Queen, what exactly can they expect to find? Read more...
This brand new and rather quirky holiday cottage accommodation, ‘The Sir Paul Gooderham’ in Bodiam, East Sussex is a lovingly restored Showman’s Carriage – and it’s open for bookings for the first time in 2014! Read more...
With special scallop menus prepared by hotels and restaurants throughout the town, there is also an extensive list of similarly themed activities, including scallop preparation and cooking demonstrations, local wine tasting, quizzes and live music. Read more...
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (4)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (17)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (12)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (8)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (18)
- Romantic holiday cottages (11)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (32)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)