Blog posts with category: Festivals
The time is now to celebrate the best of this year’s harvest with a pint of the real stuff before winter is upon us! Read more...
Starting 11th October 2013 and running for seventeen days, ‘Connect with Colonsay’ encourages visitors to sample some of the very best this island has to offer, including a seaweed tasting workshop! Read more...
The forthcoming Spring Bank Holiday weekend sees the celebration of some long standing English traditions – some of them quirkier than others. Here are four of the best. Read more...Tagged in:
Starting today and running for the next three weeks, The Colonsay Festival of Spring celebrates the arrival of warmer weather with a huge array of workshops, demonstrations, walks, quizzes and music. Read more...
If you happen to find yourself in the Lake District, Cumbria this weekend, make sure you drop by the Kendal Festival of Food (2-3 March 2013) . Read more...
With special scallop menus prepared by hotels and restaurants throughout the town, there is also an extensive list of similarly themed activities, including scallop preparation and cooking demonstrations, local wine tasting, quizzes and live music. Read more...
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (2)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (19)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (14)
- Large holiday cottages (11)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (19)
- Romantic holiday cottages (13)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (51)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)