Blog posts with category: Holidays with pets
We spend a lot of time dreaming up new ways to make it faster and easier for you to find your next holiday cottage. So we hope you’ll love these latest features! Read more...
We understand that there can be a deal of difference between a holiday cottage labelling itself ‘pets allowed’ compared with one which advertises ‘pets welcome’!
So we’ve looked even further to throw the spotlight on 3 top notch holiday cottages that go that extra mile to make your pooch feel that extra bit welcome… Read more...
If you have ever suffered from an allergy to animals, then you might want to search for a holiday cottage that does not accept pets. Read more...
The long awaited appearance of snowdrops in our gardens heralds, for many, the promise of Spring and with it, some warmer weather!
So what better way to appreciate all this than to experience it first hand in a holiday cottage with an incredible garden? Read more...
Taking your dog away on holiday with you makes sense for so many reasons. Not only will you not need to worry that he’s missing you, you’ll save a fortune on kennel costs as well as have a fantastic reason to explore your new area together. Read more...
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (4)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (17)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (12)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (8)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (17)
- Romantic holiday cottages (11)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (30)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)