Blog posts with category: Lake District
If, like many of us this morning, you waved off a little one to nursery or school dressed up as a character from one of their favourite stories, then chances are you are already well aware of World Book Day. Which led us to wonder how many of our holiday cottages could lay claim to literary connections – either the cottage itself or its location in an area of interest. Read more...
Ever wanted to spend a night in a genuine Grand Design? Here’s your chance! Dome House in the Lake District... Read more...
‘Church Brow Cottage’ in Kirkby Lonsdale, restored by The Vivat Trust and opened by HRH Prince Charles, has just been chosen by The Guardian as one of 5 Cool Cottages in and around the Lake District. Read more...
As the Summer draws to a close, the forthcoming August Bank Holiday weekend sees the staging of some rather loony events. And better still, everyone is encouraged to take part!
Here are three of the best… Read more...
If you happen to find yourself in the Lake District, Cumbria this weekend, make sure you drop by the Kendal Festival of Food (2-3 March 2013) . Read more...
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (1)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (19)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (13)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (18)
- Romantic holiday cottages (13)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (44)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)