Blog posts with category: Suffolk
We understand that there can be a deal of difference between a holiday cottage labelling itself ‘pets allowed’ compared with one which advertises ‘pets welcome’!
So we’ve looked even further to throw the spotlight on 3 top notch holiday cottages that go that extra mile to make your pooch feel that extra bit welcome… Read more...
We are passionate about matching holidaymakers with their perfect holiday cottage. And we have some cracking options for you over the Valentine period... Read more...
Two concerts, with suitably festive music, on the 7th and 8th of December herald the opening of a year-long centenary celebration of renowned composer, Benjamin Britten. Read more...
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (17)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (9)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (8)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (17)
- Romantic holiday cottages (10)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (24)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)