Blog posts with category: Swimming pool holiday cottages
Are Clydey Cottages the most child friendly holiday cottages in the UK?
When all’s said and and done, it’s the little touches that make your stay somewhere memorable. And Clydey Cottages near Boncath in Pembrokeshire, Wales have all those little touches nailed. Read more...
Stay in a genuine Grand Design: Dome House in the Lake District
Ever wanted to spend a night in a genuine Grand Design? Here’s your chance! Dome House in the Lake District... Read more...
3 of the best large cottages with swimming pools still available for the summer holidays
If you are a big family or looking to holiday with friends, then finding a large holiday cottage with a swimming pool at this late stage can be a real challenge. Luckily, we still have three great options with July/August availability... Read more...
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (7)
- Budget holiday cottages (2)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (2)
- Hen party holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (22)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (15)
- Large holiday cottages (11)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (9)
- Pet free holiday cottages (2)
- Quirky & unusual (20)
- Romantic holiday cottages (14)
- Shepherd's Huts (2)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (62)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)