Blog posts with category: Wales
When all’s said and and done, it’s the little touches that make your stay somewhere memorable. And Clydey Cottages near Boncath in Pembrokeshire, Wales have all those little touches nailed. Read more...
If, like many of us this morning, you waved off a little one to nursery or school dressed up as a character from one of their favourite stories, then chances are you are already well aware of World Book Day. Which led us to wonder how many of our holiday cottages could lay claim to literary connections – either the cottage itself or its location in an area of interest. Read more...
We understand that there can be a deal of difference between a holiday cottage labelling itself ‘pets allowed’ compared with one which advertises ‘pets welcome’!
So we’ve looked even further to throw the spotlight on 3 top notch holiday cottages that go that extra mile to make your pooch feel that extra bit welcome… Read more...
Whilst many of us may be familiar with the legendary fall colours of New England in the US, there are some absolutely magnificent displays to see here in the UK.
So why not grab your wellies and head out this October to explore some of these places for yourself? Read more...
High up in the mountains, amidst the stunning scenery of Snowdonia’s forests and lakes, is a little piece of heaven: Ty Newydd near Llanrwst in Wales is nothing short of idyllic. Read more...
Browse by date
Browse by category
- Accessible holiday cottages (4)
- Eco-friendly holiday cottages (3)
- Games room holiday cottages (1)
- Historic & listed holiday cottages (9)
- Holiday cottages near the sea (17)
- Hot tub holiday cottages (12)
- Large holiday cottages (8)
- Log fires and wood burning stoves (8)
- Pet free holiday cottages (1)
- Quirky & unusual (17)
- Romantic holiday cottages (11)
- Shepherd's Huts (1)
- Swimming pool holiday cottages (3)
- Tips on finding the perfect holiday cottage (30)
- Well equipped kitchens (1)
- Wi-Fi internet access (1)