Sitting within its own grounds, this B listed Georgian Cottage is in a 'village' within the heart of Edinburgh. The cottage has views of Arthur Seat and is across from Duddingston Loch. More details...
Availability & Pricing
The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth where the River Forth flows into the North Sea.
Being the second most popular tourist destination in the UK there is plenty to keep everyone entertained during their visit. Regular festivals throughout the year include the Edinburgh International Festival, Edinburgh Festival Fringe and the International Book Festival, the biggest Hogmanay street party is hosted annually in Edinburgh and the Military Tattoo is popular with visitors from around the world.
As you would expect from any capital city, there is a cosmopolitan mix of restaurants, bars and designer shops lining the streets along with theatres, museums, one of the largest zoos in the UK and historical buildings including Holyrood House, Edinburgh Castle and underground tours of the old city can be taken to find out for yourself if it lives up to its reputation of being the most haunted city in the world. Perfectly based for exploring further afield, Glasgow is 50 minutes away by train, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park is just over an hours car journey and further north the Highlands and Islands offer spectacular, unspoilt mountains, lochs and beaches.
ThemeCity break5 star
Scenic viewCentral heating
No pets allowed
Living roomDVD playerTV
Linen providedDouble bed
Local faciltiesPub nearby
Shop nearbyRestaurant nearby
With lovely views of Arthur Seat, this B listed Georgian cottage, set within its own grounds, is situated in an enviable position, a quiet ‘country like village’ within the heart of Edinburgh.
Duddingston Village offers picturesque surroundings with delightful views across Duddingston Loch and is one of Edinburghs premier addresses. The cottage is gas centrally heated and comprises:
- Lounge has floor to ceiling glass covering most of 2 walls which open onto the garden, TV and DVD player.
- Dining room.
- Kitchen with gas hob and electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
- Snug with day bed which converts to a double bed leading to double bedroom.
- Bathroom with power shower, bath, hand basin and WC.
- First floor: Two double bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms, hand basin and WC.
- Bunk bedroom.
- All gas, electric, bed linen and towels provided.
- Cot and highchair available.
- On street parking.
- Please note this property is not suitable for stag/hen parties or single sex groups and one member of the party must be over 25 years old.
Got a question about this property?
Let us know and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Many thanks for your enquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Send another enquiry.