Cottage rental in Stanford in the Vale, Oxfordshire
Availability & Pricing
With great transport links and central to both Bath and Oxford this great cottage makes a brilliant base to explore Southern England.
Living roomDVD playerTV
- 45 minutes on the train to London Paddington
- 15 miles to Oxford
- Close to National Trust Houses
Vale Cottage: A beautiful thatched cottage sleeping 5
Sitting Room with two sofas, coffee table, TV with Freeview, DVD player, log burner with a basket of logs.
Dining Room with large table with bench and four chairs, large sofa chair and foot stool, desk, log burner, stairs leading to first floor, doors leading to kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen with electric oven and hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer, door leading into utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer. Stable door leading to the garden.
Bedroom 1 (sleeps 2) Double bed, chair and wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 (sleeps 2)Double bed, wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 (sleeps 1) Single bed, desk and chair.
Bathroom with bath and shower overhead, WC, sink, heated towel rail.
Table and chairs. Please note there is strictly no BBQ's allowed at this property due to the thatch.
On road parking.
This divine thatched cottage is set in the historic sleepy village of Stanford-in-the-Vale overlooking the village green and walking distance to a great little local pub. Upon arrival you are welcomed by a pretty white cottage with thatched roof and roses growing up the outside.
This holiday cottage in a nutshell:
Sleeps 5 guests
- Three bedrooms. 2 doubles and one single
- Family bathroom
- Country courtyard garden
- Two log burning fires
- Full of character and charm
- End of terrace thatched cottage
- Unfortunately not suitable for pets
- Pub within a 10 minute walk
- Perfect for exploring all of the Cotswold's
- Café within a 10 minute walk
- 45 minutes on a direct train from London Paddington
- Village shop within a 10 minute walk
- 3.5 miles from Faringdon
- Pretty village
- 5 miles from Wantage
- Near the Vale of the White Horse
- 15 miles from Oxford (25 minute drive)
- Easy access to National Trust houses, Highgrove House and other heritage attractions
- 25 minutes to The Cotswold Water Park
- Bath within an hours drive
- Batsford and Westonbirt Arboretums
Got a question about this property?
Let us know and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Many thanks for your enquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Send another enquiry.