This lovely cottage is centrally located in Norfolk near to the market towns of Fakenham and Dereham, with good access to the North Norfolk coastline. This beautifully spacious cottage is set within the owners' extensive grounds in a rural village, ideal for walking, cycling and exploring this wonderful county. More details...
Availability & Pricing
Billingford is a small village on the River Wensum in the Norfolk countryside. The village is home to a church and a local auction on a Saturday. Just a couple of miles away is the charming village of Bawdeswell which sits between the Bure and Wensum Valleys. It provides an excellent local shop, a good pub and a delightful garden centre. Foxley Wood is nearby, the largest ancient woodland in Norfolk, offering a great place for picnics, whilst Gressenhall Farm and Museum and Norfolk's Dinosaur Park are both within easy reach providing fun days out for all the family. The nearby towns of Reepham, Fakenham and Norwich boast a broad range of amenities and architecture, whilst the churches at Salle, Cawston and Booton are well worth a visit. With beautiful surrounding countryside throughout the area offering great walking and cycling opportunities, this lovely location is great at any time of year!
Allows 2 dogsGarden
Off road parking
Living roomDVD player
Walk in shower
Linen providedDouble bed
King size bed
Leisure activitiesGarden furniture
This lovely cottage is centrally located in Norfolk near to the market towns of Fakenham and Dereham, with good access to the North Norfolk coastline.
This beautifully spacious cottage is set within the owners' extensive grounds in a rural village, ideal for walking, cycling and exploring this wonderful county.
Set all on the ground floor and with widened doorways and a wet room, the property is suitable for accompanied wheelchair users.
The well-equipped kitchen offers a breakfast area and overlooks the patio and garden.
It is located next to the spacious sitting and dining room which has doors leading to the patio, ideal for relaxing with a morning coffee while planning your day.
The sitting room boasts a woodburning stove so that you can relax with a movie after a day out exploring.
There are three bedrooms with the master room also having the advantage of a door opening out to the small front garden.
There are a number of local attractions close by such as Pensthorpe Country Park with excellent walking trails and a children's play area with cafe, or why not visit the wild animals at the nearby Dinosaur Adventure Park.
There are a number of fishing lakes in the local area, plus the world-famous Norfolk Broads are easily accessible.
The cottage is only a half hour drive from the Norfolk Coast with the popular harbour villages of Blakeney and Wells-next-the-Sea offering boat trips to see the seals.
This cottage is a perfect spot for families and friends looking for a superb base for exploring Norfolk throughout the year.
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 2 x twin (one zip/link, can be super king-size double on request)
- Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Utility with basin and WC
- Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Electric convector heaters with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Pets not be left unattended in the property unless crated, please provide own crate
- Note: you are not permitted to charge your electric/ hybrid vehicles at this property (If you do, you may incur a £50 charge)
Got a question about this property?
Let us know and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Many thanks for your enquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Send another enquiry.