This luxury cottage has three bedrooms, one of which has an en suite, with the other two sharing a spacious bathroom with separate shower and roll top bath. The living space leads on to the raised outside decked area so that the meandering river views can be seen from both inside and out. More details...
Availability & Pricing
The gateway to Snowdonia.
Llandrillo is a small village situated on the B4401 between Bala and Corwen in the old county of Meirionethshire, in North Wales.
It's location is ideal for exploring Snowdonia and what North Wales has to offer.
Ideally placed only 8 miles from Bala Lake, 15 miles from Llangollen and 35 miles from Chester. We are closer than you might think, only 2 hours from Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool and 3½ hours from London.
Toddler friendlyChild friendly
Off road parking
Allows 2 dogs
High chairElectric hob
Living roomTVLog fire
King size bed
Local faciltiesFishing nearby
Restaurant nearbyPub nearby
Picnic benchBike shed
This luxury cottage has three bedrooms, one of which has an en suite, with the other two sharing a spacious bathroom with separate shower and roll top bath. The living space leads on to the raised outside decked area so that the meandering river views can be seen from both inside and out.
This riverside cottage has the best view of the salmon pool, and if you are lucky you will see the salmon jumping. 1 fixed double and 1 fixed twin with an option to turn the master double bed into a twin.
- Fully-integrated kitchen complete with granite worktops including dishwasher and microwave
- LCD televisions in living rooms and all bedrooms
- Relax and watch films in your lounge with the Netflix service
- Wireless broadband connection
- Wood burning stoves with logs provided
- Under floor heating
- Private 4 seater hot tub
- Private fenced garden with access to the estate gardens and riverside
- Solid Teak garden furniture
- Towels & bath robes
- Villeroy & Boch En-suite and shared bathrooms with roll top bath
- Bedroom options: 1 fixed double, 1 fixed twin with an option to turn the master double bed into a twin
- Award winning Burgess Beds
- Crisp white bed linen
- Shared games room with full size table tennis table and other games
- Shared laundry/drying room with washing machines, tumble dryers, drying racks and other facilities
- High chair & cot available on request
- On-site parking
- Dog friendly: 2 dogs allowed
Got a question about this property?
Let us know and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Many thanks for your enquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Send another enquiry.