Availability & Pricing
A group of charming, homely bungalows based conveniently on the Blagdon Farm Holiday Park, near the delightful village of Ashwater in Devon. All of the cottages are all ground level with spacious open plan living areas, stylish and well-equipped kitchens, ample dining furniture and TVs with built-in DVD players for you to sit back and enjoy. They come with ramps and wetrooms, making them ideal for people with limited mobility to enjoy a break in this luscious location. The bedrooms are well-presented and decorated with characterful pine decor. Each of the Blagdon Farm Cottages has its own private decking with delightful furniture and simply incredible views over the park's coarse fishing lake which you are more than welcome to use. Blagdon Farm also offers free WiFi, an indoor heated pool and a games room which will be shared with other guests. Sheep and lambs can be seen during the spring and summer on the grass outside the lodges. There is also a fishing lake which is free of charge, with it being in the south-west peninsula, the lake rarely freezes over, thus fishing can take place all year round. Bait and terminal tackle can also be purchased, with a small discount for residential guests, and a 10% discount if bait is ordered at least a week in advance. They come in an excellent rural location, near the village of Ashwater which offers your basic amenities in a pub, shop and Post Office. The popular seaside resort of Bude is within a short drive away and is an excellent place to visit, it has something for everybody. While you're in the area, take a drive towards the small market town of Holsworthy, where you will discover many tourist attractions including Holsworthy Museum, dating back to the 18th century and showcasing exhibitions on the local history of the town, World War II and many more. Drive towards the wonderful Dunsdon National Nature Reserve for plenty of open trails for walking and cycling, with a dramatic landscape to explore. Take a trip to the coastline for a variety of coastal villages offering a plethora of local sandy beaches, perfect for family day trips, before returning to your delightful holiday home for a restful evening.
ThemeChild friendly3 star
Off road parking
Towels providedDownstairs toilet
Sofa bedDouble bed
Local faciltiesFishing nearbyLake nearby
Leisure activitiesGames room
Swimming poolChildren's play area
This luxury lakeside lodge is one of only eight set around a 1.5 acre coarse fishing lake at Blagdon Farm holiday park, set midway between Dartmoor and sandy beaches at Bude and Widemouth Bay.
It's modern, spacious and has a well-equipped open plan living area, making it perfect for couples to come and stay here.
- All ground floor
- 1 x king-size double
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Egyptian-cotton bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Enclosed decked area with furniture
- Shared use of swimming pool, games room, fishing lake and children's play area
- Shared dog walking field
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Lodge sleeps three adults or two adults and up to two children
- Note: There is a lake at this property, children should be supervised
- Pool charges are as follows - £5 single person, £8 couple (or two) and £12 for a family of up to 10 people.
Got a question about this property?
Let us know and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Many thanks for your enquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Send another enquiry.