Availability & Pricing
Laugharne, with its majestic castle standing on a low ridge overlooking the wide Taf River Estuary, is famous for its associations with the poet Dylan Thomas, and a visit to his Boat House and the writing shed where he wrote most of his works is a wonderful experience. Beautiful walks in and around the castle, with breathtaking views of the estuary, can be followed by cream teas in quaint little tea rooms, a drink in the local pub or shopping in the gift shops and mini market. The nearby sandy beach at Pendine is where many land speed records have been famously set on its seven mile stretch of beautiful flat sand, and a little further afield are the seaside resorts of Tenby and Saundersfoot. With walks in all directions, great days out at castles, mills and craft centres galore, this is a perfect base for all the family, at any time of the year. With walks in all directions, great days out at castles, mills and craft centres galore, this is a perfect base for all the family, at any time of the year.
ThemeChild friendly4 star
Off road parking
Allows 2 dogs
Living roomDVD playerTV
Local faciltiesBeach nearby
Bike storageBike shed
Children's play area
This delightful cottage, one of a lovely group of three Laugharne holiday cottages, offers bright, comfortable and spacious accommodation which is fully equipped for the less mobile.
The hot tub is the perfect way to relax and unwind in luxury after a day out and about.
Laugharne 2 miles. A U-shaped block of three holiday cottages, in wonderful countryside on the owners’ smallholding, which is a peaceful haven for a variety of animals and birds - here you can see close-up various breeds of owls, geese, ducks, goats, ponies, cattle and more. Each of these Laugharne cottages have been sympathetically converted to offer spacious accommodation with full access for the less mobile. Offering well-equipped, comfortable accommodation, each with three attractive bedrooms, a bathroom with handrails and an open plan living area, these Laugharne cottages make wonderfully welcoming holiday bases. There is a large meadow with children's swings and a slide. From these lovely cottages you can join walks in every direction, offering spectacular views of both the countryside and coastline. Visit the iconic Browns Hotel in Laugharne, 2 miles away, famous as the favourite drinking haunt of poet Dylan Thomas, while the 7-mile stretch of beach at Pendine is close at hand. Visit Tenby, Saundersfoot, Oakwood Theme Park or Ffos Las Racecourse
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x adult bunks
- Wet room with shower, basin, WC and hand rails
- Open-plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, flat screen TV, Freeview, DVD, CD, books/games/DVDs, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Shower chair, raised toilet seat, hand rails and grab rails in property
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Storage shed for cycles
- Decked patio with furniture and BBQ
- Private hot tub
- Shared use of large meadow area with children's swings and slides
- Access to see all owners' animals and birds by arrangement
- Two well-behaved pets welcome, to be kept under strict control while outside
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Stabling for guests' own horses available at additional cost
- Note: This property is suitable for wheelchair access - contact office for details
- Note: A hoist can be hired directly from the owner - contact office for details
- Note: There is a 350 yard uneven track to the property Note: please be aware that this property does not provide towels.
Got a question about this property?
Let us know and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.